[Seminar] Szeminárium - Seminar, Thu 26 Sep 2019-Wei-Wei Zhang

Szeminárium koordinátor szfi-seminar at wigner.mta.hu
2019. Sze. 24., K, 15:52:25 CEST

SZFI Seminar
Wei-Wei Zhang
(University of Sydney, host: Kiss Tamás)
Quantum topology identification with quantum walks and deep neural network
 Topological quantum materials are a promising platform for topological quantum computation and the design of novel components for quantum computers. A priority and necessary condition for both the discovery of novel topological quantum systems and the analysis of novel topologically protected edge modes is the identification of topological invariants for quantum matters. We have shown that continuous-time quantum walks governed by a two-dimensional spin-orbit lattice Hamiltonian can reveal transitions between topological phases, and the corresponding experimental implementation with ultra-cold atoms. In this talk, I will present a universal automatic method for topology identification which first combines quantum walks and Deep Neural Network. Considering the well developed experimental technologies for quantum walks and the great learning ability of deep neural network, our work enables the efficient discovery and analysis of novel  topological materials and therefore the design of a practical quantum computer.[1] https://arxiv.org/abs/1811.12630[2] https://journals.aps.org/prl/abstract/10.1103/PhysRevLett.121.250403[3] https://journals.aps.org/prl/abstract/10.1103/PhysRevLett.119.197401Thursday, 26 September 2019, 10:00
Wigner FK SZFI, Bldg. 1, 2nd floor auditorium
Language of the talk: English
All interested are welcome!
Róbert Juhászszfi-seminar at wigner.mta.hu

--------- következő rész ---------
Egy csatolt HTML állomány át lett konvertálva...