[Seminar] Szemináriumok - Seminars: Gyöngyösi László

Szeminárium koordinátor szfi-seminar at wigner.mta.hu
2020. Feb. 27., Cs, 06:26:03 CET

SZFI SzemináriumGyöngyösi LászlóBME (vendéglátó: Kiss Tamás)Dense Measurement and Optimization for Near-Term Quantum Devices2020. március 3. kedd, 10.00, KFKI Telephely, I. épület 1. emeleti TanácsteremThe main issues in current quantum measurement strategies are the high number of measurement rounds to determine a global optimal measurement output and the low success probability of finding a global optimal measurement output. Each measurement round requires preparing the quantum system and applying quantum operations and measurements with high-precision control in the physical layer. We define a novel measurement for quantum computations called dense quantum measurement. The dense measurement strategy aims at fixing the main drawbacks of standard quantum measurements by achieving a significant reduction in the number of necessary measurement rounds and by improving the success probabilities of finding global optimal outputs. We provide application scenarios for quantum circuits with arbitrary unitary sequences in gate-model quantum computer architectures. We define a novel quantum memory called high-retrieval-efficiency (HRE) quantum memory for the optimization of near-term quantum devices. An HRE quantum memory unit integrates unitary operations for the optimization of the readout procedure and utilizes the advanced techniques of quantum machine learning. We prove the learning procedure, and evaluate the achievable output signal-to-noise ratio values. We show that the local unitaries of an HRE quantum memory achieve the optimization of the readout procedure in an unsupervised manner without the use of any labeled data or training sequences. Minden érdeklődőt szívesen látunk! - Everyone is welcome to attend.Juhász Róbertszfi-seminar at wigner.mta.hu
--------- következő rész ---------
Egy csatolt HTML állomány át lett konvertálva...